Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Break in the Dominican Republic!

This year for fall break at Emmaus our family, the Ayars, the Sleasmans, and our visiting professor Pam took a trip to the Dominican Republic for a much needed fall break!

We ate at a few really good sea-side restaurants!

Sofie being goofy in Ethan's hat.... She's so cute.

We took a trip to the nearest public beach, and I was like: Woah.

Isn't it amazing?

The geography that I had the privilege to witness was such a blessing. God amazes me everyday with something new in His marvelous creation.

I am so thankful for my dorky brother.

My Dad carved this into the rock. He's so sweet.

Rosa, Ethan and I had a blast attempting to climb the mountain!


(That's me!)

These two weirdos are pretty much the best.


Love this chick...

The cutest couple I know...

This place is somewhere I definitely want to visit again...

I had a great, relaxing weekend, swimming in the pool and at the beach with these lovely folks!

Thanks so much for reading this blog! 


2 comments:

  1. looks like a beautiful place. What a wonderful place to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job As Always!!! I love getting these. Makes me feel a part of your lives. Looks amazing and fun!! Love you!!! Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete