Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween and Fall Fun!

Can you believe it's already November? 
Well as you know from earlier blogs, we always have a Halloween party at our house! And this year the costumes got a little bit better...

For the party I made these cupcakes (yes, all by myself)...

Even Pepper got dressed up! (He's supposed to be a unicorn, but he didn't really enjoy it.)

My family... (Mom is Flo from Progressive, Rosa is Christina and I'm Tris (both from Divergent), Ethan was an apple, and Dad was... well, he was a dork)

Rosa with Wonder Woman and Super Girl.

The girls had lots of fun playing little games we had set up around the house!

Mom helping Lily-bean make a pumpkin...

Of course we have our Harry Potter crew!
Belatrix LeStrange, Dobby, Luna and Professor Quirrell...

Even Pam dressed up as a ghost!

After a fun little party, we wrapped up our Halloween fun at the Ayars house for a dinner together! 



I've really been enjoying singing in chapel with my mom as you know...

Just hearing the students sing with all their hearts, especially when they're singing in English, is touching every week...


Thanks for reading this blog!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Look's like you all had a great time. The costumes look awesome!!! Much love. <3 Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Divergent so I loved you costume!

    ReplyDelete