Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fun at the Beach

 This past weekend I went to the beach with my family and the Grosses!

 It was absolutely GORGEOUS that day, and the water was crystal clear!



I went snorkeling with my underwater camera, and this is what I saw...



The fish I saw were quite amazing...



I'm pretty sure this next fish is an angel fish...

This is a cool fish… I just love it's markings…

I LOVE  these looking into the distance type pictures…




There were a whole bunch of little snake looking fish swimming by me….


This is a sea urchin with thick spines...

I'm not really sure what this is...

I don't know if you can see it or not, but on the left side, there is a blue and yellow fish…
I tried to get a better picture, but this little guy was too quick!

This is just some seaweed...

This is the line where the coral reef starts...

My dad said that these little yellow things are probably a type of egg...

These are egg "shells"…

This is a type of coral I don't know the name of...

I don't know why I like this little green fan-looking thing so much...

Brain coral is soooo beautiful…
It looks kinda like a giant maze...


This is what I had to swim over to get back to shore…
Eeeeekkk!



(If you couldn't tell what I was swimming over, it was sea urchins!!!)

These look like underwater mushrooms to me...

And this is me snorkeling...

Overall, it was a great beach day!!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my post!

Stay tuned for some more of my adventures in Haiti!



1 comment: