Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hey guys!

So the COOLEST thing happened...
I found those pictures I talked about on my last blog! Yay!

Here are a few... (I wish I could put ALL of them on here, but there are like 200 pictures...)

Here is the Citadel...

Mountains, mountains and mountains...

Here is that cloud picture I talked about...

One of the coolest parts of the castle was the vibrant algae growing along the walls...

And growing on the bricks... cool right?

Wow.

Here is the picture... (I mentioned it in my last blog)

There was a moat around the Citadel (it was mostly dry, but there was still flowing water and fish in some places), anyway, the moat made the area around it SUPER wet...

The last two pictures I will show you from my lost (and now found) pictures...
These are of the Palace...

Pretty huh?

I took a bunch of pictures underwater at the beach a couple weeks ago, and some of them actually turned out good...

A dead sea urchin...

I love how the water is reflecting the sea floor...

Here is a random rock I found while exploring...

So peaceful...

The tropical beaches are so amazing, right? 
(Especially to most of you, who are in the snow now!)

The water is just so clear and blue!

I love it when light streams through water and makes pretty light patterns on the bottom, 
it's just so pretty!

I even found some brain coral while snorkeling...

And a sea urchin... not so thrilling.

The sea is so alive with color...

Do you see that school of fish in the miniature valley rocks?

Here is a better view...

Let's play a game of I-spy...
Can you find the little blue fish?

One thing I (sadly) didn't get any pictures of was my family...
My Nana and MomMom came to Haiti two weeks ago! We played card games, watched movies, went out to lunch, etc.!
But eventually they had to leave...



I hope you enjoyed my blog!

I will be putting other out soon! 

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. These are super fantastic pictures Haylie! I didn't hear about you getting a case for your camera( or is it a special camera? ) to take pictures under water. That's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete