Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Crafts, decorating, garden, goats and Pepper!


Lately I've been getting into the art of crafting . . .
So. . .
I made some crafts!

Mom and I painted a black bird resting on a branch, 

then cut out and glued little leaves on the branch!
(Unfortunately this is the only picture I'm in since I took all the rest of them!)

Final result. . .!

Then Stacey and I made little tissue paper flower bouquets!

Next Mom and I made little canvas paintings. . .

This one is my Mom's. . .
She cut out flower petals from scrapbook paper. . .

Final Result. . . (awesome!)

This one's mine. . .


I wrote Psalm 139:18 on it. . .

Final result!

Then of course, Mom and I decorated for fall!
Fall is my FAVORITE season EVER.

We barely brought any fall decorations with us, so we made our own!

We started out by making a wreath out of scrapbook paper. . .

Final result. . .

Then we made candle decorations. . .

by just cutting out leaf shapes then tying yarn around them. . .


After that we made a pennant that says "FALL" on it. . .

Final result. . .

And then there's the rest of the decorations we brought with us!


The garden is starting to flourish!


The papayas on the tree are getting big!

A baby pineapple is stating to form. . .

And one is almost ripe for the picking!

This goat had two kids this morning. . .

Here they are!

Itsy and Bitsy!

And Sugar says hi!

Itsy's bath time!

Bitsy's turn!


It was all-around beautiful today!



And then there's Pepper... cute as ever!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Haylie! I decorated for fall last week. It is my favorite season too. Miss you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE those crafts!!!!!! They're all so stinkin cute!! Great job girlies!!! I love seeing all of the pictures and life in Haiti through your eyes <3 Love and miss you girlie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi haylie! its leigha! i love the way that you wrote on you painting! you and your mom are such amazing artists! love you...and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete