Thursday, September 18, 2014

A bunch of random stuff...!

One day I decided to go outside and play with Pepper. . .

He was in a great mood for a photo shoot. . . 

This is his "It wasn't me..." face. . . 

The great noble Pepper!



And this is where the posing ended. 

The perfect image of Pepper!

"Don't make me, please don't make me!"

Perfect timing!

 The "ornery puppy" look. . .

And this is the "slobbering dog" look. . .



Some new and exciting news is. . .
Two new baby goats were borne!!!

This is peanut butter (Peanut Butter nightmare is Lily's name for it). . .


And here's midnight (Morning Sunrise is Lily's name for it also!). . . 

The momma goat is our prettiest goat, though her name is "Meanie".
She really is the meanest goat!

I don't really know whats happening here. . .

Brother and sister

Peek-a-boo!

"What is that magical little box you are pointing at me?!" 

I thought I should give you a little update on my dad's garden!
Here are the starter pots. . .

Soon-to-be Bell Peppers. . .

Carrots. . . 


Tomatoes and Marigolds!



Tropical Hibiscus. . . (wow that's a bright picture!) 

Papaya blossoms. . . that's a cool shaped flower right?

Last year dad planted a little baby banana tree, and when we arrived back in Haiti this summer. . . 
It had tiny little bananas on it! So we watched them grow for a couple weeks. . .

And now they are getting huge!

Another cool thing is we have another pineapple starting to grow!

I found a hole in the wall, and for some reason I took a picture! 
Which actually turned out to be a cool photo!


I climbed onto the wall just to see what was on the other side. . .  
And wow! What a view!

Back to the garden. . .
Last year's Yellow Squash and Zucchini crop was amazing!
So, of course Dad planted some!

Though they still are pretty young. . .


And some more pictures of the goats!!!



"Maybe she won't see me if I hide behind my brother. . ."

In closing,
I could think of no better picture to share with you guys than one taken from the nature of Haiti. . .

Thanks for reading my blog!!!

Stay tuned!

I would love to hear what you think of my blog, 

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!!


5 comments:

  1. Pepper and the goats are so cute, and the picture on the wall was so pretty! Nice post, Haylie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing Haylie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs!!! Makes me feel close to you. I mailed a package for you and for Ethan today. IT should get there the end of next week. Let me know if it arrives. Hope you enjoy it. Some things your parents might enjoy too. Love you and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs are very interesting, Haylie! You are a good writer and your pictures are very good. Hope you are having a good start to a new school year. Write some more when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia here, that was awesome Ioved it I miss you. I hope we can Skype soon. I want to know where you live so I can send you a card. your blog is awesome I hope you have a good year.
    p.s. I stared a blog that is why you got that email from my mom and sister about a blog I hope you take a look and give me a Skype soon. ttyl.

    ReplyDelete