Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pictures taken by me!

This blog is gonna be about pictures that I took and wanted to share with you...
In my last blog I showed you some pictures I took of the sky. I really enjoy taking pictures of brilliant sunsets and sunrises, so I took a few more for you guys... 






























 I thought that it was kinda strange seeing a pink cloud...














I had never seen this type of flower in Haiti till now...














These next two pictures turned out WAY better than I had hoped...















 Pepper looks like a crazy dog in these pictures...















Pepper would NOT sit still to let me take a picture, so I tried to hold him down...














He looks especially crazy in this picture...














 I LOVE this picture!!!

I still can't figure out where this picture was taken...














 This is the Ayars' house...














 I love pictures with sunlight and plants if you can't tell...













 




















These pictures are of the same storm...














They were taken right before the storm started...






















Hibiscus flowers are just plain brilliant in my opinion...














 And last but not least, a starfish that my dad found on the beach...














Thank you sooooooooo much for reading my blog!
Don't forget to comment below and tell me what you think!

6 comments:

  1. You take GREAT pictures!!! That's why I let you take my camera when we were there. I have some great pictures of Haiti that you took for me. Love you!! and miss you lots!! Can't wait to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haylie! You have become very talented with the camera. Thank you for sharing them. I miss you girl!!!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Haylie, Thanks for sharing all your pretty pictures. One of the cloud ones looked like a face and maybe praying hands or white mittens. I liked how Pepper posed for you, or else not! He's a cute dog. The flower pics were very pretty. I saw some of the pictures that the West Park mission team took and it looked like they did a lot of work. I know you were so glad to see your BFF,Leigha. I bet you and her had a great visit. Take some more pics when you have time. It has been good talking to you on the internet. Love, Mary Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Hay! Love 'em!

    -Josie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haylie, we really enjoy your blog and follow the Ayers and others blogs to keep up the best we can with you, your family, and the those around you in Haiti. You are ever present in our thoughts and prayers. What type of camera are you using? Your photos are amazing. We can truly see the beauty of Haiti in them. Pepper looks as lively as you. You two look like a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete