Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankfulness...






I am sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I lost track of time!

This past week we had friends come visit us!
Eric and Martie are from Sharptown church, which is where we are from.





   That's Eric and Martie on the right!





                                             





 We had lot of fun when they were here!

 We even got to paint our house. . .



 First, mom and dad's room. . .





















                                                   










Then the living room. . .







                                                           











  Next, my room. . .






















I asked my mom to paint a lotus flower on a vine
to go on either side of my bed. . .  


































I love the design so much!



We celebrated Thanksgiving here on the 18th of November,
so Eric and Martie got to celebrate with us!
The Ayars hosted the Thanksgiving party,
and Stacey did an AWESOME job decorating!








 














Sadly, they had to leave this past Tuesday,
though I am so thankful they got to visit us!



Well, I hope to see you next time!

Stay tuned for more stories about life here in Haiti!

















No comments:

Post a Comment